Wednesday, February 24, 2010

INFORMATION ON LINGUISTICS IN INDIA


Information on Linguistics and Natural Language Processing.

This page will give you information on the fields of Study of Linguistics in India.
The Blog is inspired by my friend Ms.Stephanie Frost http://blogs.usask.ca/slb534 but in blogging I am damn slow compared to her. For a good blogging one may visit her page.

I am trying to post as much as I know if anyone feels I need to correct me please send me an e-mail.


This page is trying to give you constant posting on newer dimensions of the study in the field of Linguistics around the world with a special emphasis on India.


I am soon trying to include
a page for openware softwares in Indian languages.
My page would presently try to concentrate on:

The Works available here are:
1. Bengali Corpus-raw text file.
2. Bengali Corpus-XML file.
3. Bengali Corpus-Indexed file.
4. Word Count etc. for Bengali Corpus.
5. Transliteration file for Bengali/Assamese.
6. Spell Checker.
7. Case Freedom Tool.
8. Bengali Dictionary.
9. Bengali Tagset.
10. Bengali HMM set.
11. Bengali Author Identification Set.
12. Bayesian Crawler.
13. Bengali WordNet.
14. English-Hindi Machine Translation.
15. List of the places to do higher studies in Linguistics in India.

a page for downloadable books in Linguistics and Natural Language Processing.
a page for for an open forum soon I get hold some one who can take charge as editor and moderator. If anyone is interested to do it please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment